A View from the sun

A View from the sun

Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Mojo And the Arizona Cardinals



I know if you been watching football the last two years, then you know the Cards have had an incredible number of injuries. They are being visited by Karma, by Mighty Ra, God's justice. Long and short of it is, I was promised a situation and I aided that organization in several ways to crickets. After waiting long enough, I decided to go to mighty Ra for justice and sent myself and that organization emails about the injuries to come. My prayer was simple. Treat them as they've treated me. So now it's easy, every super star, every starter, treated to as I was. And what that means is injuries to the point of incapacity when such a prayer is translated to the field.

The rest has been history. And now the Cards go from first to worse.

Just wanted you to know what you were watching.

Justice.

By AmenRa!

No comments:

Post a Comment